This one-story brick building has been renovated for ICE intelligence operations. The building includes two holding cells for arrested suspects, a huge evidence room, a lab for processing evidence, and numerous offices for agents and executives to carry out investigative duties. Outside on the north end, a steel fence with a gate provides secure access for vehicles transporting suspects into and out of the building. This Greeley office is Colorado’s seventh ICE location.
- United States of America General Services Administration
- Convenient location in West Greeley, just east of the Aims Community College campus
- Located within 1 mile of US Hwy 34 and Business US Hwy 34
- Affluent neighborhood with an average income over $100,000 in a one mile radius
- Ample visitor parking and 18 reserved spaces in secure fenced concrete parking area
- Substantial renovations to suit ICE-Specific operations totaling nearly one million dollars