- Six parcels consisting of a total of 382 Acres
- 102 Acres included in Westfield Trade Center P.D.
- 281 Acres included in Dawson Ridge P.D.
- Residential & Commercial opportunities
- New Interchange planned for Crystal Valley/Dawson Ridge
281 Acres – Established 1986
Improvements constructed in the initial development phase in late 1980’s include: 3 wells, below-grade storage tank, several pump stations, sewer systems, underground electrical distribution system, 4 road segments, street lights and landscaping including fencing.
Westfield Trade Center:
103 Acres – Established 1989
No infrastructure improvements