NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce the following lease and sale transactions throughout the Denver Metro Area:
- Reflection Window recently leased 18,102 SF of flex space at 5750 Logan Street in Denver. This property sits near the Merchandise Mart just off of 58th Avenue with visibility to I-25. Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord in said transaction.
- Auburn Ventures, LLP recently acquired just under one acre of land located at 650 Wolfensberger Road in Castle Rock. The parcel was sold by the Brown Family Trust and was part of an overall assemblage completed by Atlantic Development and Investments to begin construction of their affordable Senior Housing community at the site, Auburn Ridge. Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate group handled the transaction.
- Finely Finished Custom Tees recently leased 1,400 SF of retail/flex space at 9840 West 59th Place in Arvada. Finely Finished creates custom designs and embroidery for any type of apparel. Heather Taylor and Brandi Spencer of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord in said transaction.
- Bronstine Automotive recently leased 4,324 SF of retail/flex space at 5020 Acoma St in Denver. Bronstine Automotive is associated with 5280 Drive will be a premier location for used cars. Heather Taylor and Brandi Spencer of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord in said transaction.
- NavPoint Real Estate Group recently represented the buyer MJ Meadows, LLC in the purchase of 3740 Dacoro Lane in Castle Rock a 3,100 SF office Condo suite at the Meadows Professional Plaza. The Seller was represented by Carole Schumacher of BRC Real Estate. The purchaser intends to lease the space as Meadows Executive Suites and already has lease commitments on 70% of the office suites.
- CM Mitchell Consulting Corporation recently leased 3,891 SF of office space at 1510 Canal Ct., ste 2500 in Littleton. This property is located in the Southpark community with easy access to c-470 and many business amenities. Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord and Brett Davis of ProTenant represented the tenant.
- Mellow Mushroom recently leased 6,796 SF of retail, restaurant space at 9271 Park Meadows Drive in Lone Tree. Mellow Mushroom will be a great addition to the already famous Entertainment District. Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord and Mark Grillo of Grillo Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Construction has commenced at the Twin Forks at 19413 N. Turkey Creek Rd. in Morrison. This site will include two commercial buildings. In building one we welcome Dr. Lahr and his practice West Ranch Dental Center. Building two will consist of a mix of retail and office uses. Both lease and sale options are currently available at this location. Please contact Heather Taylor or Brandi Spencer of NavPoint Real Estate Group for additional information.
- X-Trading recently leased 3,980 SF of flex space at 5743 Logan Ct. in Denver. This property is part of the Mart Plaza buildings adjacent to the Merchandise Mart just off of 58th Avenue. NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord in said transaction.
- 105 Degree West Brewing Company recently leased 1,800 SF at 1043 Park Street in Castle Rock. This company offers home brewing products to the public. This property offered a great retail location with a reasonable rate for growing companies. Heather Taylor and Brandi Spencer of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord in said transaction.
To contact NavPoint Real Estate Group, please call their office at 720.420.7530 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org The Company’s website can be found atwww.navpointre.com The Company is based in Castle Rock, Colorado.
NavPoint Golf Group
734 N Wilcox Street – Suite 207
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Garrik.Gibbings-Isaac@NavpointRE.com or email@example.com