NavPoint Real Estate Group Executes Lease Transactions Across Metro Denver
navpoint / October 2, 2014
NavPoint Real Estate Group is pleased to announce recent lease transactions across Metro Denver
• Henry Schein, Inc., extended their lease at Marshall Office Park, located at 6425 W. 52nd Avenue. The tenant expanded the space to include Unit 4B, consisting of 3,240 SF of industrial/office flex space. Henry Schein, Inc., is a Fortune 500 medical company that is the world’s largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. Matt Call and Heather Taylor represented the landlord. This lease was executed in September.
• Telesource, LLC., leased approximately 800 SF of office space in the Monroe Center located at 504 Second Street Unit 2B for 3 years. Telesource, LLC., provides installation of structured cabling, fiber optic, and business telephone systems. Jason Liesegang represented the landlord. This lease was executed in July.
• Colorado Acupuncture leased 901 SF of office space for 3 years in Pandora Place located at 9137 E. Mineral Circle Suite 300. Matt Kulbe of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the tenant and Whitney Hake of Cassidy Turley represented the landlord. This lease was executed in August.
• Trinity Products, LLC., leased 2,243 SF of Industrial space for 3 years in the Dry Creek Business Park located at 7342 S. Alton Way Suite 7H. Matt Kulbe of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the tenant. T.J Smith, Sior and Matt Keyerleber of Colliers International represented the landlord. This lease was executed in August.
• Ultimate Image of Colorado LLC., leased 3,528 SF of class A office space for 5 years at Research Professional Building I, located less than 10 minutes to I-25 and Briargate at 8540 Scarborough Dr., Suite 290. John Witt of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord and Mark Useman of Colorado Springs Commercial represented the tenant. The lease was executed in September.
• Nest Denver, LLC. leased 1,626 SF of highly visible Cherry Creek retail space for 3 years at 585 Milwaukee & 2940 6th Avenue in Denver. Nest Denver is a premier neighborhood children’s clothing boutique. Matt Call and Heather Taylor of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the Landlord. This lease was executed in August.
• Liberty Oilfield Service leased 6.5 Acres of industrial land at 10000 Brighton Road. This property has excellent visibility with frontage on I-76. Liberty Oilfield Service provides stimulation and well fracturing services to optimize oil and natural gas well production. Matt Call and Heather Taylor represented the landlord. This lease was executed in September.
• Vista Petroleum Services leased 3,041 SF of office space in the Clock Tower building located at 9360 Station Street, Suite 425. This property is located at the RTD Lincoln light rail platform in the tenant friendly town center featuring restaurants, shopping and other services. Vista Petroleum Services is a wholesale marketer and rail transportation supplier specializing in petroleum products. Matt Call of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the tenant. This lease was executed in September.
• Industrial Radiator & DPF Services of Colorado leased 1,488 SF of industrial space in the Cherokee Business Park located at 11480 Cherokee Street, Unit N in Northglenn for 2 years. Heather Taylor and Matt Kulbe of NavPoint Real Estate Group represented the landlord and Diana Merrin-Moudry of Your Castle Real Estate represented the tenant. This lease was executed in September.
NavPoint Real Estate Group is a comprehensive Commercial Real Estate Services and Investment Firm with office locations in Denver, Castle Rock and Colorado Springs, Colorado. The company provides a wide array of services including Exclusive Brokerage Representation, Property/Asset Management, Consulting, and Investment throughout Colorado and the Western US covering all Commercial Property types. NavPoint brings an acute local market understanding combined with national reach and access to credit tenants and buyers to every client assignment. The firm is currently involved in the exclusive brokerage, ownership, or management or over 1,000,000 SF of commercial real estate covering all property types.
« Previous Next »